I love this…. Continue reading EGO ECO
“We have gone sick by following a path of untrammelled rationalism, male dominance, attention to the visible surface of things, practicality, bottom-line-ism. Continue reading Embrace the Anti-bodies
I didn’t feel a thing in Nanaimo, but I guess it’s notable that only 90 km off the shore of Ukee, and 10km unda dee sea was a 4.9 magnitude attitude earthquake! AY AY AY!!
Here’s some “pics” of the quake: Continue reading Vancouver Island Earthqua-a-a-a-ake!
Hi reader! Here are my blog bullets for this monday spent at Film Buff:
- Had a great weekend on Salpspring Island, as usual. Interviewed Elizabeth May!!
- The West Side Story movie is very racist and mildly sexist.
- Reader supported newspaper columns are totally amusing. Check out the Valentines in Seattles (only) newspaper The Stranger.
- Lucky is the first person to spy the biggest muffin out of the oven.
- Another huge reason I love The Stranger: Savage Love by Dan Savage. I used to really love reading these every time I stepped on the train. I just read every column published in the last year. Another one I really found interesting as hell was Sasha‘s column Love Bites.
- The US Vs. John Lennon is a great documentary! Watch the trailer here