Yum yum. Many tins for the freezer
- Cook 2 cups of rice, then cool.
- Sautée in butter: 3 grated carrots, 3 minced onion, 6 cloves crushed garlic, chopped Asian greens, then cool.
- Assemble filling by mixing 2lbs ground beef, the sautéed stuff, the cooked rice, 2 eggs, 2 cups of tomato sauce, chopped fresh tomato, spices, salt.
- Core and blanche cabbage
- Prep containers by “greasing” the bottoms with tomato sauce.
- Roll that bizniss and don’t stop till you get enough
- Seal tight & freeze!
- To make: thaw for half a day, then put into 350 oven for 1.5 hours.